
Mom thinks I'm being sour grapes. And eating dill pickles. Did it seem that way? If so, Not so! Let me explain. In reference to my last post.
1. When I finally realized this- What a revelation! Serenity now. It was very enlightening. No, it's not YOU. Besides, you know how I can't resist me a "crazy". Now if she would just admit it we could actually be friends. Maybe. Okay- yeah right. But still.
2. I love Nachos! Natures perfect food. My favorite are from Seven Eleven. I eat them more than I should admit. I probably had some before I came over.
3. Did YOU see "Seventeen Again"? Christian did warn me my crush on Zac and plans to kidnap him might be illegal. Hmm. But he is awfully cute. And charming. And he dances. Rippling muscles. Lush hair. Dimples. Beautiful teeth. I must stop.
4. Baby Bop and Mr. Rogers are not bad comparisons. Or the worst of children's t.v. characters. Okay, so Baby Bop wasn't exactly a compliment to me but the comparison has been made. Me act like that? Hey, Mr. Rogers was the puppet master of pretend world. It works. We work. Strangely it all works....
5. Mom, it's your daughter "Susie"- I LOVE plastic surgery. In small doses. I can't wait. Yeah that's right. He wants tons of kids and I would like my boobs to stay north of my belly button. I think he also wants my boobs to stay north of my belly button. Sadly you can't have both....... And it comes with a price. So let's save up. I'm just thinking practically. I'm also thinking full body skin lift. Knees to face? Do they have that?
6. Same hair. Same legs. Same music. Almost same dance moves. You can't help but notice..... I'm just saying.
BTW- I LOVE dill pickles. Preferred over chocolate any day.
1 comment:
ooh i'm loving pickles more these days than chocolate. pickles and cinnamon rolls. and you're not crazy. you're perfect.
Post a Comment