Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had a wish that it would be!
A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me/kids/us/bastard cat/fatdumbdog/unruly horses/posthumous lizard!!!
Thank you for keeping us all well fed. We love you!!
BTW, if Christian were to read this he would disagree about "fatdumb" dog. He loves the dog and would say that he's trim and brilliant. That is what I call him. I think he is enormous and stupid. He calls the cat a bastard, who I actually happen to like.
And in keeping with tradition......
I love Christian becaaaaaauuuuuse- he really truly is a good- nice- generous, person through and through. Genuinely, no faking, down to his bones. I think he was just born this way. He really inspires me to be a much kinder person myself as I am generally a very mean, rotten, selfish person through and through. It's true. I'm always a little shocked I fooled him. While we were dating at least.
Christian- from the very bottom of my very shallow heart, I love you! Happy Birthday my dear!
3 comments:
I think you may have a future at Hallmark...
Happy Birthday from us to him, too! (Would you mind telling him?)
susie you are one of the sweetest girls i know.....your an amazing mom, cook!, and very fun and happy to be around :) tell christian happy birthday!
Post a Comment