Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cherry or Dinosaur

So this is what happens when you are the youngest, can't talk, have an older sister, mom's too sick and tired to do laundry, and the country is in a recession. 


Hey there sexy! 

So Susie, why don't you just cancel the housekeeper? 
Hmm? What? Never! 
You know how I say there are some things that I pinch and save on, so the housekeeper stays? 
Well there you have it. It's Sheldon's pajamas. 
Hey, we all have our priorities. You get new p.j.'s when you can ask for them and say "cherry" or "dinosaur".  Sorry bud. 
But my goodness, you are cute! We just won't call you Shelly when you are wearing them.



I think this is one of our favorite pictures of Sheldon:) Right back 'atcha!


Is that for making you wear your sisters p.j.'s? 

I'm sure I will hear this when he is older....
My mom made me wear my sisters clothes because she was too lazy to do housework!

Yeah.  Yeah.  Yeah.

6 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

You are right...gotta keep priorities...I MISS our housekeeper..had to give her up. Brayden has been using some pink burp clothes from his sister...know what it means! I would of NEVER let pink happen with my first! Too funny. Sweet pictures of your little one.

kristyn said...

Sheldon is one of the cutest little boys ever-- I love his curls!! Don't worry, one of Dean's favorite blankets was an old one of Alta's-- it was pink, and he brought it everywhere with him (including public places). I would venture to say that Dean is "all boy", so I don't think you have anything to worry about with Sheldon.

melancholyjune said...

I think you had a chance for forgiveness but then you posted the pic for the whole world to see. At least he's so cute and can't say otherwise.

HeatherWasHere said...

I've got Sheldon's Christmas present all picked out. Go to http://www.thetrendytadpole.com/item.php?item_id=246&category_id=49
to see it. You might want to start putting a few dollars away now...

Hafer Family said...

you are just so hysterical!! what a crackup! how are you?? dang I never get to see you anymore.. Please don't give away my videographer job!!!

Hafer Family said...

ps, i do wish we knew the sex of the baby so I could have loveys all ready- well, maybe for your family I can just
make a pink and green one with flowers and it will be good either way? :)