Hey, are you sure you're a girl?Remember how I said I wish I had the nerve to wear a ball gown around town. For a little pick me up. Well, Whit does it. Bless her heart.
It's probably why she is always so happy. Except when she's furious. It must be why she is so comfortable with herself. Except when her panties ride up and her shoes on are on backward.
Whitley does and wears whatever she pleases because she feels like it. She knows she looks good. She is good. Except when she is being bad. But bad sure is fun. Especially when dirt is involved. And then it's gets funny.
She really is all girl.
I can see why she might wonder if plain old grumpy mom is just faking it sometimes.
Sometimes, I want to be her again.
Sometimes, I do wonder if I'm still a girl.
I think I'm going to put on a dress today.
Whitley, we are going to have tea.....
To the playhouse!
Beat it dogs!




7 comments:
This is so funny. i've never met another little girl like whitley. she is definitly her own person.
(in a good way).
That last photo is cracking. me. up.
I think I've seen that eye shadow application technique before....your sophomore year?
Whitley is hilarious! I wish she could teach Alta some of her girly ways-- maybe when she marries Dean and Alta someday (another reason to love Whitley--she includes Alta).
I love that I can always count on you for an update on your blog-- you keep it lively!
BTW, we do need to go to Ruth's Chris. My mom is babysitting on Sat.-- is that too soon?
sawyer enjoyed the pictures of whit. he laughed and wanted to see the mud one again. she is adorable!
I have a pretty great pic of you in Albertsons wearing cowboy boots and sweats and a blindfold...
All those pictures are priceless you know!! What a fun little lady. We are going to be down your way March sometime between the 13th and 17th. We need to catch up!! Send me a message in my inbox with your phone number so we can connect!!! Love you!!
You're so funny. I can see Whitley's confidence as soon as she walks into church. It cracks me up. She seems so fun!
Post a Comment