
Whitley just informed me that the police said I had to give her some chocolate- right now!
Well, in that case.....
Hey, you gotta give her points for that one. The police!
And,.... she is happily eating some chocolate right now.
Don't come down on me, I know.
6 comments:
Whitley you are my kind of girl! How cute! Make sure and write that one down for later with her! So cute! Hope you are feeling good! Do you know what you are having yet?
If that worked for me I think I would gain 100 pounds per pregnancy.
It IS good to obey the police. You taught her a very valuable lesson. Good mommying. Bravo.
That's my kind of girl. I'm glad she has her priorities straight!! I can't wait to meet them!! I hope it works out to get together!!
She's got it all figured out! Now I want some chocolate...
It's better than Jesus...that's the line my kids would use. And am I going to be held responsible for saying NO to Jesus?? Heck no.
Post a Comment