Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged

Kristin tagged me. New game, new rules. 
Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people



I laughed when I saw it was this. 

This was a girl (one of many) that Christian's cousin Jerusha tried to set him up with. She was her nanny on their trip to.....Roatan. Yes, he vacationed there with another woman. For shame. 
Well, they didn't go together. And he very kindly tells me it was all very awkward for him and he didn't like her- like that. Thank you dear. And he tells me they didn't kiss. Thank you dear.
Don't they look comfortable around each other. 

I hope she never stumbles upon this blog. (If you do- it was him, not you). Christian said she was lovely and nice but there was nothing there. Hey, she didn't have the whole package I guess. Kids, exes, steps, halves, divorced cat. You know, everything that I had..... And thank goodness for that. I would have been left in the dust. Sniff.  

-Disclaimer-
Now to give her credit I only know Christian's side. I have no idea how she felt about that whole "thing/trip/set-up scheme".  You may see a random comment- I WAS NOT INTERESTED EITHER!!!! He stunk! He was rude! He didn't talk or eat and he wore a speedo!  And that's fine. She should be entitled to her side and I have to be fair to the party who can't represent herself and had her photo posted unknowingly on some random blog from some old awkward vacation/job/set up attempt she would probably rather forget about. Not the job, but the bombed set-up attempt. 

I think they went again the next summer and there was another nanny that J tried to set him up with. I will have to go find that file. Maybe the 8th? I believe she was blonde. Mmm. Too bad. Christian likes brunettes. 

But don't worry (oh you weren't) I am not a jealous woman. I'm a clever and manipulative woman who will save this photo and threaten my children when they get older and scream at me -"I hate you mom, I wish you weren't my mother!-" and I will kindly tell them that they could have had another mother. I even have a picture of her!!

Okay. I tag...
Jenny D.
Christina D.
Rebecca W.
Emily B.
Leslie J.
Michelle C.