Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nothing to report. Three long days of all the "pre-labor" symptoms. Or so my midwife tells me. What ever "pre-labor" is, apparently I'm in it and have been. I can check them all off. See- Lightening, engagement, Braxton Hicks, cramps, swelling, loss of the MP- which is lame cause I know exactly where it went, and let's see.... oh yes, Moodiness. Check, check, check.  Haha. So funny. But it's in the books and I got it.  Whatever. I have been holed up for 3 days scaring the pants off Christian into coming home from work early with false alarms. FYI- A great way to get your hubby (maybe) to take the day off early- Just tell him you think you are labor. I don't know how well it will work though if you are not pregnant. You could still give it try, I would. I have been blowing off friends and family like the plague-sorry Holly and April, and basically just being a poo. As well as. I want to thank you all for the hints and tips. I have done and am doing every single last one of them...... I'm still pregnant.  C and I have decided that certain things are really not that fun when there is a purpose involved. A- Single- Minded- Purpose. Sorry dear. Thank you for being a sport. Ahem... Anyway.
So what's a girl to do other than sit in her closet and blog. I guess sit in my closet and blog... And I don't got much to say. But I DO have some awfully cute pictures. 



This is for all the Grams and Gramps out there.


Swim lessons.


Hates this. He's crying but in this shot his face is momentarily in neutral. So you can't tell. 
Whitley giving herself a big hug. 
This is the position she assumes before getting ready to take the plunge. It takes a good few minutes. You can't rush her. 
Doesn't his body look like a little shrunken man's?

Arrgh Matey. Whitely likes the goggles cause they make the world look ROSEY. I need a pair. 
That would be my son. Not to be be mistaken for a daughter. 



Okay, this is Sheldon's hair in the morning. He looks like he has a bouffant. I did this style a lot in beauty school and let me tell you it takes a lot of hair spray and and good sit under the fryer, excuse me dryer. But he gets it for free after a good nights sleep. Lucky..
Too get those "cherubic" curls you all see at church we need water plus lots of detangle spray or he looks like that.
Side view.
My curls, Christian's volume. They both have the BIGGEST hair. Christian straight up has a bouffant and I tell him all the time. Christian will go to work with that hair. It used to drive me crazy and embarrass me but he does manages to run a business and bring home a paycheck with that mop so I had to let it go. Don't get on my case for getting on his case about his hair. He married a hair dresser. K. That is also the reason I can never let my hair go au-natural.  I have to counter act his hair. We can't both look like freaks. So I have to represent the "better" half. Of our hair styles that is. 
The back. That mess takes lots of detangler. That little patch back there is what Southerners would call a "hole in the hair". Can't have no holes in the hair now... Tease it together. 
And some just for funnies, cause I think these are CUTE!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

If it make you feel better, I always like thway Christians hair looks.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I can't EVEN imagine...my hair is fine but there's a ton of it. Won't hold a curl for more than 5 minutes. Now that I'm trying to "grow it out" (is it called that when your goal is only chin length?) and it's getting longer it's getting heavier. Which equals flat. Ick.

BTW, sex doesn't make the baby come any faster. Or at least it never worked for me (us?). I think it was made up by a man who was tired of not gettin' any for months as a last chance before that baby came and then there would definitely not be any. Pigs.

Erin said...

Funniest picture ever of Whitley in The Stance. I loved it. I love things that make me laugh out loud. Thank you for posting it!

melancholyjune said...

LOVE baby sheldon. who is not a baby but is oh so adorable! i'm praying this baby comes soon!

Ange said...

Sheldon's hair is amazing!!! I love it! Wish Livy's hair was that cute!!!

kelly said...

As always your blog was very enjoyable! Cute pictures, your kids are adorable.

The Faridoni Fam said...

I too love the hair! You and your kiddos have been blessed with such beautiful hair!! Sending labor thoughts your way. I better get a call, but a text will do too.

April Hunsaker said...

wish that all the pre labor would merge with the real thing! And I love Sheldon's har too!

Luna said...

pre-labor can be the pits. But I am glad you foundan outlet. I love readign your blog.