1. If the toothpaste tastes extra spicy it means your breath was extra bad...
2. The things you find most annoying about other people are the most annoying things about you.
3. The person you like the least is the person you are most like.
4. There is a Land of Um and if you believed hard enough you could actually get there.
I'm 32 and still trying to figure how out how much truth there is to all of this. Was it to torment me? Or is my breath really bad???
7 comments:
Aunt Pam told me there were fairies living under a particular tree (at our cabin in Viola) so I KNEW it was true. She also told me once I learned to say "Herekittykittykittykitty" she would give me her doll which I coveted. I can't recall the outcome of that one.
Aunt Sue told me that you NEVER really KNOW anyone; and I still think she is correct.
Grandpa Al told me they named Jenny Creek after me which I believed, I'm sorry to report, for DECADES.
And I think as far as toothpaste goes, always assume the worst.
2 and 3 are definitely true; I'm with Jenny on 1; as for 4......Um.
You have to believe AND be there at midnight when they open the door. You just kept missing it. Sorry.
I'm glad to have people around documenting the fact that I've been a know-it-all as long as I can remember.
You bad breath? never! and #2 and #3, I disagree with COMPLETELY only because there is this girl in my ward to who 90% of the time a complete bitch to me and I've always only been nice and yes I can be a bitch but never to anyone's face. I keep it all inside. So no I am not like that person that I find annoying.
#1 - a crock of crap
#2 & #3 - they're really just different ways of saying the same thing, aren't they? I would say that these CAN be true, but not always.
I can't stand people that don't speak up when it comes to making decisions and then after the fact complain...and I think it's safe to say that holding back my opinion is something that I'm not even CAPABLE of doing. So most of the time, the people that AREN'T like me drive me crazy because they SHOULD be more like me.
Boy, that sounded bad.
#4 - never heard that, but I wanna go.
#1...If you had bad breath Mickey would have never tried to lay one on you all those years ago in the cafeteria.
I don't think I need to go on.
Numbers 2 and 3 really are true, isn't that awful?
Post a Comment