My friend Jill tagged me. It's a cool game. And you know me, I love a a chain e-mail. Is this a chain blog? Anyway- this is good because I haven't been motivated to do any blogging so this will count. Plus who loves to talk about me more than me?
Susie has been tagged. Curtain.
Ten years ago I was....
1. 20 years old
2. going to Fresno City College. Sometimes.
3. working at an eye doctors office doing the most boring insurance work with the most spiteful crabby old ladies EVER. Who hated me, therefor giving me a deep rooted complex about people hating me that no amount of therapy has cured yet. I HATED that job. And maybe if I ever see a certain someone, maybe named---- (I edited the name, I got scared), I will kick her in the shins and run. Maybe.
4. also was a nanny for that eye doctor and his wife who was 30 years younger. I recently found out she left him. Suprise
5. this is so hard- it was a boring year. I was 21 when I had Gavin. Erase the was. 10 years ago I thought I knew everything.
five things on my "to do" list....
1. Gavin + Norco
2. vacuum
3. get the kids Halloween costumes
4. finish book "Joseph Smith: Rough Rolling Stone"
5. learn how to add cool seasonal backrounds and friend links on my blog. Maybe some music or something also.
five snacks I enjoy....
This is a tough. It's so hard to pick. Like asking which child do I like most. Kidding. When I do snack it's not anything very exciting. Just what's around.
1. Cheese. Good strong smelly cheese. NOT cheeze balls.
2. Diet Coke
3. Sour jelly bellys. In my bed when I read.
4. Pineapple, grapes, fruit.
5. Dips. Any kind of dip. I love to dip food. French onion dip is responsible for all of my massive pregnancy weight gain. I can pretty much can eat the entire tub. I know that's gross.
five places I have lived....
1. Redding Ca. -Waaaaay up North. I was born there. Ask about the deer antlers in my dining room.
2. Rexburg Idaho -Very pretty
3. Fresno Ca.- I left my heart
4. Modesto Ca.- Smelly
5. Sacramento Ca.-Lot's of snails
Those are not in chronological order
five jobs I have had....
1. Taco Bell. There Heather! You can not hold that over me anymore!!! You have no power over me now. Now what are you going to use? Hmmm.
That job was for two weeks. It's a long weird story how I ended up working there but it's another place I found myself in life because I have a hard time with the word "no". That could really be misinterpreted. A girl at my church was the manager and she offered and I didn't know her very well and it was just weird. But she is now like the CEO or something equivalent to at Taco Bell so- my loss.
2. Swim teacher
3. Cleaned my dad's office
4. Olive Garden
5. Louis Vargas Salon. Hairdresser
fives things I would do if I was a multi- millionaire....
1. hire a better kick ass- mean- powerful lawyer.
2. have someone blow out my hair for me everyday. That sounds really lazy but I have big unruly frizzy curly hair and so much of my life is spent dealing with it. No I can't let it be curly, I look like a boy. I think this is why I have beefy shoulders because it is kind of a workout. Blowdrying, with a roundbrush. This is random but since I am talking about my hair this 80 year old lady I met at a whole foods cooking class tonight asked if I was expecting.... yeah.
I'm not by the way.
3. Do all my home and yard projects
4. Donate/go to Darfur, the Congo, Sudan and try to do something there and work/volunteer to "Protect our Children" (Bill 1738)
5. Get more therapy.
five people I tag...
(no pressure, just do it if you are feeling it)
1. Jenny Demke
2. April Hunsaker
3. Allyson Motcheidler
4. Elizabeth Hanson
5. Kirt Hanson
I know mine is long. Sorry. Wait-no I'm not. Boundaries.
2 comments:
susie, i'll definitly call you when this baby is ready to come out (probably 2 weeks LATE).
you can come in the room for as long as you want.
the only thing that stresses me out is this vision i have of my mom bossing me around, and eating popcorn while i'm trying to PUSH a baby out.
but, i've never had a baby before, so i guess it all depends on how relaxed and doped up i am. who knows, i may surprise myself and let anyone who WANTs to be there (for the WHOLE thing), be there.
jenny, how come nobody else but me knows how funny you are. I won't eat popcorn. I promise. Can I just sneak a few jelly bellys? so my blood sugar doesn't get low.
Post a Comment