Family and Friends on a Sunday afternoon. Must be a BABY BLESSING!!! A week ago. Yeah I know.
It was a double baby blessing. Cousins Micah and Jay. No changing names now.
I could have done a better job at getting a photo of everyone who came over but I was too busy eating the cupcakes. So at the last minute I was scrambling around trying to get a picture of everyone, which I didn't. Here is us. Thanks for coming.
3 comments:
Love the pooch. Want another one?
Hey Susie!
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Jennifer (Ryan) Jensen. I married Aaron Jensen (went to Clovis High freshman and sophomore years with you) and we live in Connecticut now.
Cute blog! Congratulations on your sweet new baby! You look gorgeous and your family is just beautiful!
Those are some beautiful kids you have there :) we miss you guys, I'm getting our emergency things packed up ASAP. What a blessing the firefighters were able to stop that fire in time.
Post a Comment