This is a typical afternoon for us. Whitley being shocking and Sheldon working on picking off his nickels. This kid is obsessed with those little things. He picks at them like scabs. When Christian takes of his own shirt Sheldon will go to work on his as well. I think they creep him out. He's mostly just baffled by mine. To be honest, so am I.
One of my favorite things in life is when Whitely will emerge from the play room in one of her "outfits". I always like to see what she comes up with. Today it was this....
3 comments:
Susie! its your cousin Annie! I love you blog and your kids are the cutest thing's I have ever seen! Those pictures are to funny! I should have taken a video of Logan the other day when he put on tighty whities and and his firemen hat and was whipping around his plastic toy fire hose screaming "look at my hose ebery buddy!" =)
Can I just tell you how much fun I had catching up on your blog. You are absolutely hilarious. I LOVE your writing style!! OK, but seriously, the frozen placenta blog was definitely a favorite. Oh, Suz, I wish we lived closer. You are always so fun. I do have a friend here that gives me reminders of you and I am grateful and will take that!!! Love ya! You are a GREAT mom!! Oh, and congrats on JAY!!! Beautiful, just like the others!!!!
Too funny, and my my, she does have nice legs!
Post a Comment