That is a disturbing photo of Neldon. But little Jay looks so cute in his picture!! I can't wait to see him again. BTW, don't feel bad, Henry still wakes up every few hours at night. I am guessing that all the sugar I eat is getting shunted to him and he just can't resist those late-night snacks.
3 comments:
That's a creepy picture of Neldon.
That is a disturbing photo of Neldon. But little Jay looks so cute in his picture!! I can't wait to see him again.
BTW, don't feel bad, Henry still wakes up every few hours at night. I am guessing that all the sugar I eat is getting shunted to him and he just can't resist those late-night snacks.
I have to add, you do have one amazing husband. I would be jealous if I didn't have an amazing one of my own.
Post a Comment