Friday, November 7, 2008

I heart Roatan!

We're home. Have been for awhile. I'm just slow slow slow. We had a great trip, Christian and I.  2 years. Yeah! Of course by Thursday we missed the kids so much we could hardly stand it and pretty much everything we did all week all we talked about was how much the children would love it. Sniff. Is that normal? It rained about 80% of the trip so we watched the whole season and half and the second of 30 Rock downloaded on Christian's lap top. But we loved it. Is that normal? Still, by Thursday we felt a little antsy and restless. It's strange having nothing to do for so long. How do people take longer holidays?  It just felt so weird 5 days in and not having to do something for someone. It was lovely and I don't recommend it because I don't want everyone to find out about this amazing beautiful place. It was wonderful and even missing the kids it was a perfect anniversary trip. We just decided the next one will have to be about 3 or 4 days. We're pathetic, I know! We missed the kids. 
I'm very excited for the weekend. Gavin is in Norco and we are all together for a few days. Hip Hip Hurray! I will put up some more pictures of my little darlings. I'm so excited I can't sleep which is why I am doing this at midnight. 

2 comments:

jenny demke said...

Happy 2 year! I feel like it has been longer than that...
well, i'm happy Christian married you, so i could have you as my sister-in-law.
p.s. thank you for the post delivery wisdom. i feel a lot more "normal" now. :)

The Ward Family said...

So fun!!! I love the pictures. It looks beautiful . . .so jealous :)