A few random extra photos. One of the few times he didn't wear a speedo. Boo! One of the few times I didn't wear a speedo. Our friends the Italians. You can't see the hairy one in his speedo. We took a beautiful hike and could see everything. Amazing. Our hike. Lots of rain. Seven steps from our door. Heaven. I would not touch one. Surprise. I could hardly take a picture.
I taught this monkey patty cake. He loved it. And "guess which hand." This was my least favorite activity of the trip. I did not have fun doing this. Our good missionaries. There are only 2 on the whole island with no mission leader or anything. They were so sweet. Love them! A few members in the ward we visited. There is only one small ward and it was such a treat to visit. They were so kind and came even though it was pouring rain and the power kept going out. Half of church was in the dark, well dim. We could see. One thing I love about the Relief Society here , six women that day, is the babies are crying, kids are coming in and out and no one even bats and eye or looks up. No tense pretend smile that means- are you going to take your kid out or what so I can listen.
Wow...what an amazing trip you got to have! Happy Anniversary! And you are right...it is sooo hard to be away from the kids for more than a couple of days! I mean we deserve it, but I can totally relate to you! You two look very happy with each other! How fun! We are trying to think up a trip for our 10th anniversary this summer??? talk to you later...
You aren't referring to Clovis 7th Ward are you? Ha. Ha. I will have to share my latest experiences with you next time you're in town. Looked like a great trip! How do you look so good even in the rain. I want the secret! See you soon.
3 comments:
Wow...what an amazing trip you got to have! Happy Anniversary! And you are right...it is sooo hard to be away from the kids for more than a couple of days! I mean we deserve it, but I can totally relate to you! You two look very happy with each other! How fun! We are trying to think up a trip for our 10th anniversary this summer??? talk to you later...
Hey your hair didnt look all crazy. I vote that you wear it curly!!
You aren't referring to Clovis 7th Ward are you? Ha. Ha. I will have to share my latest experiences with you next time you're in town. Looked like a great trip! How do you look so good even in the rain. I want the secret! See you soon.
Post a Comment